Teacher’s Center

Your community for active learning strategies

Greg Timmons's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This sounds great! You have really done some creative things with the unit to make i…"

Greg Timmons replied Jun 26, 2012 to The Best Darned Ideas for using INTERACT in Your Classroom!!

8 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Greg Timmons

"Hi Kim,  Code Blue is a great simulation that incorporates active and cooperative le…"

Greg Timmons replied Jun 22, 2012 to The Best Darned Ideas for using INTERACT in Your Classroom!!

8 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Greg Timmons

"Nathan, thanks for your reply. It sounds like you've found some very creative ways t…"

Greg Timmons replied Jun 18, 2012 to The Best Darned Ideas for using INTERACT in Your Classroom!!

8 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Greg Timmons

"Hi Dana, I've checked through the materials too and I don't see where having four or…"

Greg Timmons replied Sep 29, 2011 to PILGRIMS

1 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Greg Timmons

"WE HAVE A WINNER!    We are pleased to announce Tracy Withrow of Overland Park, Kans…"

Greg Timmons replied May 12, 2011 to The Best Darned Ideas for using INTERACT in Your Classroom!!

8 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Greg Timmons

"Tracy, You make some great adaptations of the simulation in a variety of ways and yo…"

Greg Timmons replied Apr 22, 2011 to The Best Darned Ideas for using INTERACT in Your Classroom!!

8 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Greg Timmons

"I have several things you might consider to integrate Seattle history into the HOMES…"

Greg Timmons replied Nov 5, 2010 to Adapting the Homestead Interact

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Greg Timmons

"Hi Mary Anne, Sorry for the delay my response to you. I have contacted the author o…"

Greg Timmons replied Nov 3, 2010 to Adapting the Homestead Interact

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Greg Timmons

RSS

© 2024   Created by Aaron Willis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service